Please check back for future events. Covid-19 pandemic has stalled the scheduling of any travel’s to Italy for me. Please join my email list if you are seriously interested in getting our itineraries once we are back online!
Be safe! Wash your hands! Wear a facemask.
Ciao for now!
Commercial Photography, Graphic Design Projects Wanted!
Some of my past projects have included:
- Photography & Book Layout & Marketing – a non-traditional coloring book for adult artists – created a unique art technique applied to on-location images photographed, created the book layout, & completed consultive research for defining the target and size of the market, completed cost research to source a unique cover treatment and commercial printing, distribution channels, etc.
- Stock Imagery & eBook Layout – a professional photographer turned business coach (a series of e-books using pdfs with links)
- Advertising “display” ads, for a variety of entities
- Magazine Advertisement – a group photo for a bank with an ad layout
- Annual Report Brochure – graphic design layout (non-photo) – a national nonprofit agency
- On-Location Photography – a rock band’s first CD Album & various bands and singer-songwriter’s social media use
- Website Design and Social Media Marketing & SEO branding for a local nonprofit entity
- Business Consulting for:
- a newly minted professional photographer (career coaching, weekly coaching in business & marketing 101)
- a graphic designer who creates custom photo album designs (web site design, weekly coaching in business & marketing 101)
- a number of start-up businesses – marketing & business 101 topics, market research, copywriting, etc.
- Marketing Consulting – various clients – SEO Marketing ‘speed tools’, E-Commerce shopping carts, Paypal, credit card set up
- Book Layout – Town Report for a city in Massachusetts / a professional organization showcasing award imagery, NH
- Annual Conference Catalog & Membership Directory – a professional organization, NH
- PATCH – A logo design and the final product – a stitched patch – for a military-based group
- Branding Packages of various items:
- A Country Musician: On-location photography, A CD Album jacket design & limited edition art poster using my original created digital art, a website & ReverbNation profile, all social media presence, and on-location live-concert imagery, on-going media marketing support
- A Massage Therapist, NH
- A nonprofit agency for career training schools, NH
- A logo for a newly forming motorcycle group, Me
- Branding Activities – Social Media branding activities for various organizations & businesses (Facebook, Google+, Linkedin, etc.)
- Facility Photography – a fitness gym in CA
- Professional Portraits (Headshots) of a member-group of business owners
- Product Photography – a line of clothing and shoes for a boutique with an online store, NH
- Product Photography & Website Design – custom designed jewelry and website creation for the jeweler
- Direct Mail Postcard & Program Booklets – a playhouse, NH
- Direct Mail Postcard – a fellow professional photographer
Misc Other Activities that I would welcome inquiries for:
- I have installed & curated Art Galleries (for the display of traditional fine art and digital art, NH)
- Been a part of multiple Digital Art & Photographic Competitions – Judging / Jury member & Chair of graphic design and digital art competitions plus NAP (National Arts Program)
- Business Coaching / Mentoring: to fellow creative’s including resume review, portfolio building, competition image review
- Business Mentoring with my hands-on on-location workshops
- Business and Marketing Consulting for small business startups
- Professional Speaking – to small B2B networking and member-organized groups or at trade shows (in booths)
- Adjunct Faculty or other Graphic Design & Photography Teaching opportunities
One could say – wow, that’s a wide variety in types of projects completed, and you would be right. I truly enjoy the process of discovery and seeing where my own talents and desires lead to. Everything is about making great imagery and then I can assist you in the proper presentation of said imagery, as needed. This list is about showcasing my deep experience level.
I have been an entrepreneur since my early days as a Mary Kay consultant! (Thank